Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This Summer

I have decided that this Summer is going to be the most exciting one ever! There are so many places I would like to travel to, so many goals I want to accomplish, and so many fun things I want to do!

Travels:

 "The Subway" at Zions National Park
This is soo cool, and I love hiking in Zions!



Coyote Gulch in Escalante, Utah



"Taste of Hawaii" in Mueller Park
This is supposed to be a beautiful hike that has scenery like Hawaii!

Go camping A TON!
I didn't even go camping one single time last year, so I'm going to find lots of cool places to camp.
I love campfire food!



If I can find out where this is, I'm definitely going here too!

How cool would this be?!

I'm making Megan do the 3 day hike to see the Havasupai Falls with me. We might rent a donkey in case we get too tired hahah. It's so beautiful though.

The Jersey Shore, so we can be guidettes (just kidding). 

A fun beachy place in Cali. Maybe Laguna Beach. Megan and I are taking ourselves as a celebration of our weight loss and hot bodies (we will have hot bodies by then ha).

There is a beautiful hike in St. George that is so pretty. It's not very hard, and after hiking for awhile you come to find a waterfall that is high enough up you can actually slide down it into the pond. You're surrounded by red rock, little waterfalls, and deep ponds. I don't know what it's called but I used to go there every summer up until last year. I love it there so I'm going there again this year!




Well that's pretty much all I have planned for this summer so far. Next year I plan to travel to either somewhere in Africa, Barcelona, or New Zealand. I haven't decided yet. This summer will be so fun, I can't wait, and I'm so happy I have my pal Megan to go with me on all of these fun trips!! We're even taking a pre-summer mini vacation to Vegas next weekend. What a party! 

If you have any awesome vacation ideas, or know of any cool hiking or camping places, holla at yo guurl! Haha but really.












No comments:

Post a Comment