Monday, March 19, 2012

Fun Times

This past week has been pretty fun and exciting. The weather was super nice (up until Saturday), and I finally got to wear my new Spring clothes! 

One of my favorite bands, Rebelution, was here on Thursday night. I saw them a year ago with Fernanda in Las Vegas, so I knew it would be an awesome show. Luckily I got tickets beforehand, because when we got there it was already sold out. Megan was so nice and went with me and we met up with some of our friends after we got there. The first band, Pepe Love, was alright. But the second band, The Green, was sooo good. I discovered them a little while ago and their song "Come In" is one of my favorites. Then of course Rebelution come on last and they were even better than I remembered. I love them! After the show I saw the bass player of Rebelution walking and I was so excited! I basically freaked out and tried to talk to him, but he turned me down, what a douche. Rejection is rough! Right after that as we were walking out we saw one of the singers from The Green and he agreed to take a picture with us. After we took the pic I told him that I listened to his song every day, I think he was creeped out by me haha.

Fernanda and I



Megs and I.


This is the singer of The Green! What a nice fella.

Saturday was St. Patrick's Day. Too bad I wore my only green shirt to the concert on Thursday so I wasn't even looking very festive. Megan, me, and a couple of her girlfriends from work all hung out and went to a couple of parties. I guess you could say it was a night of excitement.

hahaha!


We are so romantic.

The next day I slept basically all day. So nice. Then later that evening Megan and I went to California Pizza Kitchen, walked around City Creek (which opens on Thursday), and watched a movie. The movie, Like Crazy, was supposed to be way sad and romantic, which it wasn't. I didn't even cry! How disappointing. City Creek was so cool though and I can't wait for it to open. It was freeeezing cold outside but Megan and I decided to be troopers and walk around. City Creek is so pretty and it would be such a fun time to live there. I think downtown may be our next place of residence. Who knows.





I took so many pictures this week, I'm so proud of myself! I'm going to Arizona Wednesday night, and it will be sad when I can't see Megan's beautiful face greeting me when I come home every night. 

Welp, that's my story for this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment