Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Megalicious!

Today I am dedicating my blogging skills to one of my BFFs Megan Loveless. It's her 23rd birthday and this calls for some serious celebration! Megan and I go way back...well really only about 4 years, but it's definitely been awhile.

It all began when she started hanging out with Zach V. A whole bunch of us would hang out every now and then, but Megan and I weren't very close. Eventually romantic feelings grew, and Megan and Dustin V became an item. Since Dustin was my roommate back then, I started seeing more of Megan. We even went on a fun trip to Vegas with the gang! 

Vegas 2010

In March of last year I found myself needing a new place to live, and Megan needed a new roommate to live with. Luckily we both had the brilliant idea that I should move in! So I did, and as time went on we grew closer. Of course we've had our fair share of disagreements and arguments, but that's what friends do!
She has become one of my very closest friends, and she is always there for me. We talk about everything from boys, to clothes, to TV shows. She helps me make good choices, and we always have fun together. I would rather hang out with her than a boy any day! It's going to be a sad day when she gets married one day and I have to find a new roommate! 

Here are some photos I have taken to document our fun times together.

Megan had her birthday party on Saturday, it was a fun time.

I even made a healthy Carrot cake from scratch!

So Megan, I just want to tell you that you are my best friend and I don't know what I would've done without you this year! Let's be friends forever, because it will suck if we don't!

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment