Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

I can't believe this year is already over. Looking back on all of the experiences that I've had this year, I am so grateful for everything I went through!

The beginning of the year was really hard for me. I finally ended my "toxic" relationship that had lasted for 4 1/2 years. It was probably the hardest thing I have gone through so far, but it was definitely the best decision I have ever made!

After that was over....


I moved in with two girls who I wasn't very close with in the beginning, but both became two of my best friends. I don't know what I would do without them!




I went to Vegas
to see Rebolution in concert
with one of my best friends, Fernanda




I finally started school. I was so scared at first for some reason, but I decided to start out with one night class after work and I LOVED it. I''m so happy I took that class because it gave me motivation to pursue a degree and make my life better!


I continued working in the Service Department at a BMW dealership, where I have made some amazing friends. Just recently I got a promotion and moved to the sales department. I'm excited to learn new skills and excel at my new position!


I became closer to my family than I have been in years, and had so much fun with them!

My Dad and his wife of 1 year had a baby girl, Mary Elizabeth Swihart. She was born September 24th and is so precious! I can't wait to meet her this spring.




I love my little cousins, and we welcomed Brady and Madeleine into the family last month!



I tried Sushi for the first time in my whole life, and now I'm obessesed.





I turned 21!

On my birthday I celebrated with some of my closest friends, and went out for Sushi!


 Soon after I had my first clubbing experience with two awesome girls. We saw some interesting people there haha.



I spent some much needed time to myself, and read some great books. I rediscovered how nice alone time is, and that I go insane without it. I overcame my fear of heights and went rock climbing. It was indoor, but hey it's a start!

This year I have gained and lost good friends, and had wonderful and terrible experiences. But everything I have gone through has made me so much stronger. This year was my year to grow and learn more about myself, and while I didn't necessarily do anything super exciting, I figured out which direction I want my life to go in. This year was my stepping stone to the future I want. I have become so much closer to my family and friends, and figure out what's really important to me! 

I am excited to start the new year, and the next chapter in my life!


So goodbye 2011...Hello 2012! <3


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness i love this so much! you are a natural blogger hahah.

    ReplyDelete