Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Weekend

So here it is, Christmas Eve, and I am sitting here at my BFF Rachelle's house. She is obsessed with blogs, and pinterest, and encouraged me to start both of them. I have always wanted to be a blogger, but feel like my life is not very exciting. So this is an attempt to make me feel like I have an exciting life!

Christmas only comes once a year, Christmas is my favorite time of year! Seriously though, I love it. Last night, the Eve of Christmas Eve, I attended a Ugly Sweater/White Elephant Party. It was a real fun time, and I won a frame. The prizes were as follows: Foam finger, foot scrubber, pregnancy test, condoms, some sort of hot and steamy game, stocking of candy, some soap, and treats! Basically it was a fun event, and I want to do it every year.


This is Rachelle and I, in our beautiful sweaters.



 Cole and I, aka the winners of pool.




Precious.



 Fwiends



This is Nick, he's sad.

So this is the end of my first blog. It's been real exciting! Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment